1. The candidate must be an Indian National
2. Domicile of Candidate: - The Candidates must be Domicile of Maharashtra ( Exceptions for 7)
3. The candidate must be born on or before 31st December 2005
4. The candidate must be medically fit and must submit a certificate of medical fitness at the time of Document Verification as per proforma.
5. The candidate must have passed the SSC or equivalent examination from an Institution situated in the state of Maharashtra.
6. The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC/12th Standard) or equivalent examination, from an Institution situated in the State of Maharashtra with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) at the time of document verification.
7. Exception for SSC (10th) and HSC (12th) or equivalent examinations: Children of employees of the Government of Maharashtra or its Undertaking (refer to NEET/UG brochure 2023 for details)
8. NEET UG-2023 Marks are considered for Admission
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.Th) programme: 4 ½ years (including 6 months of compulsory internship).
The following certificates in original and their attested photocopies must be Produced/ submitted for scrutiny at the time of physical document verification, as well as at the time of admission.
1 Admit Card and Mark sheet of NEET UG 2023 Examination.
2 Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Addl. District Magistrate or Metropolitan Magistrate (Competent Authority for issue of such certificate)/valid Indian Passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as ‘Indian’.
3 Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate/Metropolitan Magistrate/ Addl. District M
agistrate or Competent Authority for issue of such certificate.
4 SSC i.e. 10th Standard or equivalent examination certificate or school leaving certificate or Birth certificate indicating name of the candidate (for DOB).
5 HSC i.e. 12th Standard or equivalent examination Statement of Marks
6 Medical fitness certificate (Annexure-H)
7 Online Application Form filled on www.mahacet.org
8 Aadhar Card
Copyright © 2023 Laxmibai Gorule College of Physiotherapy, Washim - All Rights Reserved.